Sunday, January 6, 2013

One Year?!

        How did we get to one stinkin' year?! I'm not the eloquent Martha Stewart blog writer, but holy toledo has this child turned my whole life around! He's my whole world, my whole heart! I'm so blessed to have such an amazing son. His personality is awesome. His sense of humor is fantastic (though random!), the fact he is so happy has made me pretty stinkin' fortunate over this year long journey! We managed to breastfeed for the whole first year, I would have loved to have continued longer, but unforseen circumstances caused us to wean over to milk (Soy, coconut & almond. He'll be vegan until I can educate him to make his own decisions...) except for the occasional nursing when he won't go down for a nap no matter what I do. He's about 29" tall now, not sure of his weight, but that just means it's time for a new carseat! His is a 30" max if I remember correctly, he barely fits it now!
I made him a vegan chocolate cake for his birthday, more specifically for his Sears session to be able to smash his cake! He was pretty neat about it, but I think that's because he was infatuated with the frosting, which promptly put him into a sugar coma and he just kept shoving fistfuls into his mouth! Here is his Highness in all his adorable-ness!

No comments:

Post a Comment